Like most South Florida communities, the City of Boynton Beach was founded by a northerner, Major Nathan Boynton of Michigan. His hotel construction was the “spark” that brought the Florida East Coast Railroad and many workers to reside in the area. Today, over 65,000 persons live in this city, often known as the "Gateway to the Gulf Stream." Professional golfers Christopher Wilder and George Burns are proud to live there.
Boynton Beach Social Security Disability Attorney Randy Zeldin, Esq. has represented individuals seeking to appeal a claim for Social Security Disability. Under the law, there are five components which every individual must prove, in order to be successful in obtaining Social Security Disability Benefits:
- An inability to perform substantial, gainful employment.
- The disability must have duration of at least 12 months. The disability must have actually lasted for at least 12 months OR according to the treating medical providers, be reasonably anticipated to last for at least 12 months.
- The disability must be the result of a provable medical condition. It is allowable to combine multiple medical impairments (for example, major depression and a lumbar back herniation).
- The disability must be documented by medical data.
- The applicant's age, education and past work history must be considered.
ALL of the above components must be met in order to qualify as disabled. Further, a person's condition must become disabling before a person's insured status ends. It is the claimant's burden or responsibility to prove the above elements of a claim.
Social Security Disability Judges may consider many types of evidence. Sources of medical evidence can include a wide variety of professionals, including licensed physicians; osteopaths; psychologists; optometrists (for measurement of visual acuity and visual fields); speech and language pathologists to establish speech or language impairments and others.
Attorney Randy Zeldin, Esq. is pleased to offer free in-office consultations for Social Security Disability cases. Please call now to schedule your free consultation!
The Boca Raton law office of Randy Zeldin is conveniently located on 6111 Broken Sound Pkwy NW, #200.
The West Palm Beach law office of Randy Zeldin is conveniently located on 1401 Forum Way, 6th Floor. Call for a free consultation at (561) 732-8004.
Contact us online or call (561) 613-0101 in Boca Raton or (561) 732-8004 in Boynton Beach and West Palm Beach. All consultations are free and confidential!