Since 1987, Randy Zeldin, Esq. has been representing individuals in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale and Port St. Lucie, in Social Security Disability claims. Social Security Disability Attorney Randy Zeldin, Esq. is proud of the many successful outcomes he has achieved for individuals requiring Social Security Disability Benefits. Getting to know his clients and treating them like family, has been his commitment throughout his 30 year career. The website Avvo.com, contains a sampling of the many praises from former clients, for Boca Raton Social Security Disability Attorney, Randy Zeldin, Esq.
Randy Zeldin, Esq. started his legal career in Florida as an Assistant City Attorney for the City of West Palm Beach. Randy Zeldin, Esq. was the Special Master (municipal law judge) for the City of West Palm Beach and the Town of Ocean Ridge. In 2006, Randy Zeldin, Esq. was nominated and selected as a finalist by Gov. Jeb Bush for the position of Judge of Compensation Claims.
- West Palm Beach Social Security Disability Attorney Randy Zeldin, Esq., is proud to be an Of Counsel member of the outstanding Social Security Disability law firm of Rosenthal, Levy, Simon and Ryles, P.A...
- B.S., Cornell University, 1977
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 1983
- Florida State Bar membership since 1984
- Member National Organization of Social Security Claims Representatives
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association
J.D. , Brooklyn Law School, 1983
B.S., Cornell University, 1977
Florida State Bar
Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, Washington, D.C.
National Organization of Veterans Advocates
National Organization of Social Security Claims Representatives
Palm Beach County Bar Association
Member Since: 1987
Broward County Bar Association
Member Since: 2003