Ten reasons to hire Social Security Disability Attorney Randy Zeldin
- The social security laws are complicated and often changing.
- Randy Zeldin,. can get your case reconsidered by Social Security Administration.
- Randy Zeldin can get your case heard by an Administrative Law Judge.
- Randy Zeldin can either appeal or work with an appellate attorney in Federal Court.
- Randy Zeldin is familiar with the doctors in the Boca Raton and South Florida area and can guide you to the best possible care.
- There are strict time limits for filing a request for reconsideration or appeal of your claim.
- Attorney fees are never “out of pocket” fees. Fees are 25% of any past benefits awarded, with a maximum fee of $6,000.00
- Randy Zeldin will analyze other possible claims, such as workers’ compensation, personal injury, unpaid overtime or discrimination claims, which may be related to your social security issues.
- Randy Zeldin has been a practicing attorney for over 20 years and was nominated by colleagues for the position of Judge of Compensation Claims.
- Peace of mind.
Contact us for a free and confidential consultation.