Social Security Disability
How to Apply: You may complete an application at your local Social Security Office or by telephone. Addresses and further information can be obtained by calling the consumer affairs office of the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213
What If Your Application is Denied: About 75% of applications are denied administratively. The only option is to APPEAL.
Social Security Disability Attorney Randy Zeldin, Esq.represents Boca Raton, Palm Beach and Broward Social Security Disability appeals. Claimants represented by Florida Social Security disabiity attorneys like Randy Zeldin, Esq., have a higher rate of success than those without attorneys. Randy Zeldin, Esq. will gather medical and vocational evidence, including contacting your physicians to answer specific questions that are required to demonstrate disability. The attorney will prepare evidence and testmony for a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge and represent you in court.
Attorney Fees: Attorney fees are contingent; if benefits are not won, no fee is due. Fees are paid based on the value of 25% of past due benefits or a maximum of $6,000.00.
Eligibility for Social Security Disability: To be eligible, a person must be unable to do any kind of substantial gainful work because of a physical or mental impairment (or combination), which is at least for twelve (12) months. Further, you must be “insured”, which generally means that you have worked at least 5 of the last 10 years.
Benefits You Can Receive: Benefits are paid to disabled workers and their families and to the families of deceased workers. A disabled claimant will receive the same monthly benefit that he or she would receive at full retirement age of 65.
Contact us online or call (561) 613-0101 today for a free and confidential consultation!
Randy Zeldin, Esq. is a social security disability lawyer serving Palm Beach County, Broward County, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Lake Worth, and West Palm Beach.
- The Basics of Social Security Disability
- Application And Appeal Of Your Social Security Disability Case
- Ten reasons to hire Social Security Disability Attorney Randy Zeldin
- Common Medical Issues in Social Security Disability
- Insured Status for Social Security Disability
- Medicare and Medicaid Benefits
- Social Security Disability Income (SSDI)
- Reasons Why A Social Security Disability Claim Might Be Denied
- Substantial Gainful Activity
- The Trial Work Period
- Social Security Income (SSI)
- Frequently Asked Questions in Social Security Disability