Know Your Workers' Compensation Attorney
Palm Beach, Broward and Boca Raton workers' compensation attorney, Randy Zeldin, Esq. has been practicing on behalf of injured workers' for 18 years. He was recently nominated for consideration by former Gov. Jeb Bush, to become a Judge of Compensation Claims. He previously was an Assistant City Attorney for the City of West Palm Beach, where he defended workers' compensation claims. Randy Zeldin, Esq. has mediated thousands of workers' compensation cases throughout Florida. Randy Zeldin, Esq. has represented thousands of injured workers and claimants throughout Palm Beach and Broward Counties.
What is workers' compensation?The workers' compensation laws are designed to protect injured employees, regardless of fault. If the injured worker was at fault, he or she is still eligible for benefits. These benefits include medical care and indemnity (lost wages).
An injured worker may not "sue" an Employer for damages, as in a car accident, but may file a claim for benefits and appear in front of a special judge, named Judge of Compensation Claims.
Contact us online or call (561) 613-0101 today for a free and confidential consultation!
Randy Zeldin, Esq. is a workers' compensation lawyer serving Palm Beach County, Broward County, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Lake Worth, and West Palm Beach.
- Workers' Compensation FAQ
- Ten Reasons to Hire Workers’ Compensation Attorney Randy Zeldin
- Workers' Compensation Basics
- Workers' Compensation Injuries
- Workers' Compensation Lost Wages (Indemnity)
- Workers' Compensation Medical Benefits
- Resolving and Settling Your Workers' Compensation Case
- The Psychological Toll of a Workers' Compensation Injury
- The Heart and Lung Bill